Peel & Stick Injection Ports
$9.89 – $19.78
Peel & Stick Injection Ports With Adhesive Back
- Peel and Stick – These ports adhere to mushroom grow bags, spawn jar lids, and liquid culture lids.
- High-temp materials – These injection ports keep their shape during sterilization and utilize 3M adhesives.
- Easy to use – Use on BRF Jar Lids, Grain Spawn Lids, or Myco-Bags
Peel and Stick Injection Ports For Myco Bags
These easy-to-use injection ports for mushroom bags and lids will save you time and money.
Take the hassle out of using RTV silicone with our Sticky Injection Ports. These injection ports are made using high-temperature materials and 3M adhesives which allow them to maintain their shape during sterilization and stick to many surfaces. Use for grain spawn jar lids, on myco-bags, or any other culture vessel.
How to use Peel and Stick Injection Ports:
- Wipe down the surface where the injection port will be stuck using 70% isopropanol alcohol and wait for it to dry.
- Peel the injection port from the paper backing.
- Place the sticky injection port on the clean surface and press down firmly.
- Sterilize the vessel or bag.
- When ready to use, simply innoculate as usual.