Pre-poured Agar dishes for fungal growth and contamination detection.
Provides a perfectly balanced nutrient-rich base with gelatinous agar. Both our PDA and MEA agar formulas are ideal for spore germination and culture sample transfers.
Highest quality Laboratory Grade Agar available!
1. We recommend that unopened plates are refrigerated (not frozen) so they last longer Plates should be used within 30 days.
2. When ready to use, remove the Petri dishes from the refrigerator and let them warm up to room temperature for about 30min to 1hr.
3. Add samples to the plates
4. Close the lid and turn the plate upside down so that the lid is on the bottom and agar is on the top.
5. Incubate plates at about 65-77°F, and keep a thermometer nearby to monitor the temperature.
6. Fungal colonies should be visible in several days.
Malt Extract Agar (MEA), Potato Dextrose Agar (PDA)
5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 100
Orders are shipped the same day if received before 2pm EST.
We accept all major credit cards via our secure payment processer.